[Zope] Re: Catalog Anything Problem

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 10:32:58 -0400

> > Firstly i created a new catalog called prods under
> /learn/search/ and did
> > nothing further
> > secondly i kept the zsql method outside under the path /learn/search/
> > called it getProdtoCatalog()

I may have misled you as far as where to put the ZSQL Method.  It's okay to
have the method in the contents part of the catalog where the Python Script
is, you just don't want to use the 'Find Objects' to add it to the catalog's
search index.  Of course, with acquisition, it works all the same where you
put it.

> Try Product.number, Databases often return field names in all lower case
> regardless of the case specified in the SQL.

I can't think of any reason for the error, but this sounds like a good thing
to try.  MySQL is case sensitive so I've always stuck to the case as defined
in the table.  If changing the case works, let me know.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com