[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 12:12:00 -0500

I've uploaded pic snapshots hoping to explain them. They're based only in
modifications to distribution dtml files, and one python module file. If you
want the code
I can send it to you, but you'll probably want to take a look first. :)

http://www.zope.org/Members/ausum/some_improvements/

Ausum