[Zope] Session scoped variables

Tommy Johnson astlj@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 09:35:02 -0800

Ok, now I have another question. How do you maintain state within Zope? I'm
particularly interested in session scoped variables. Currently I'm trying to
learn Zope by building an e-commerce application, and in all other
languages, (ASP, ColdFusion, etc...) you have session scope available to you
in order to track individual users, their individual shopping carts,
customer info, etc.

I haven't been able to find anything yet for Zope. It isn't something like
SESSION.(whatever) is it?

Also, does anyone know of a place that may have working examples of things
of this nature. I'm thinking of publishing something like that (trials,
discoveries, obstacles, how I solved them, and the like) after I complete
this application. If I had something like that, it would benefit me greatly,
so if there isn't anything out there ...

Thanks in advance,
Tommy