[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Lee Hunter humcommunications@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 13:35:25 -0400

Hey Ausum,

Very cool! Improvements indeed!

I don't care for the splitting of words into separate links "click vi/click
ew" but everything else seems like a thoughtful fine-tuning of the UI.

Hopefully these ideas will make it into an future release.

Cheers

Lee