[Zope] Re: [ANN] zshell: The Zope Shell

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
03 May 2001 11:48:57 -0700

Jerome Alet <alet@unice.fr> writes:
> however it doesn't seem to work with your url. I confirm it works
> fine at home.

What doesn't work ? I was hacking on it..

> Another thing you've missed is that its powerfulness resides in its
> ability to deal with multiple commands, that's why the original form
> was a textarea, e.g.:

Didn't miss it, just preferred a text input because it reduces my
mousing effort in netscape. I tweaked your code to allow multiple
commands on a line (at http://zwiki.org/TestPage).

What do you think about adding a "Run Zshell Commands" permission as
an extra level of configurability for this mode of interaction ?

Cheers -Simon