[Zope] Python Scripts, questions (Re: [ANN] zshell: The Zope Shell)

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
03 May 2001 11:58:39 -0700

What's also very neat is the modern Python Script - I hadn't seen one
in action recently. Easy to install, powerful, trustable.

I was able to import re but re.split gave an access violation.
What's the latest with respect to using the re module in p.scripts ?

With wiki synergies in mind, I exposed the script's body for (manager)
editing on http://zwiki.org/TestPage. Question: do we have a general
(or not) way to redirect manage edit actions to somewhere other than
the ZMI ? Eg back to the wiki page in this case.

-Simon