[Zope] Xron not firing reliably

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 16:25:06 -0500

I'm using a sendmail operation in three identical xron methods.
The events are scheduled for 12:00:00 each day.
They can be triggered manually or scheduled for other times, but they do not
fire reliably over time.
That is, they will work the first and maybe second time but will not fire
repeatedly over several days.
No output goes to the STUPID_LOG_FILE when this happens.

Restarting the Zope service will activate the unfired events and log them.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on or not going on here?

I'm currently running a test with a simple test logging event that fires
every minute to see if it will eventually break down.

Thanks,

Alan Capesius, MCSE/NTCIP+20
Technical Support Engineer
Sysmex Corporation of America