[Zope] Upgrade path from 2.2.2 and PTK

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 04:47:41 -0400

Hi,

OK, I have a site I've been working on for months that's based
on Zope 2.2.2 and PTK 0.8.2. That's what was current when I got
started.

Now I want to update things a bit before I put this on a
production server.
My site is a heavily-customized version of the DemoPortal from
PTK 0.8.2.
Well, now you guys are up to Zope 2.3.2 and CMF 1.0.

Can anyone recommend the safest, least painful procedure for
upgrading my stuff?
Once I get Zope upgraded, can I just install CMF alongside PTK
and migrate things over piecemeal? (I'll probably have to do it
a bit at a time, as I've customized quite a lot of PTK...)

--
custom calendars & printing: http://www.calendargalaxy.com