[Zope] #include with DocumentTemplate?

Lance E Sloan lsloan@umich.edu
Fri, 04 May 2001 17:56:22 -0400

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Apparently, you look at the wrong documentation.

Perhaps I did.  Or maybe I just didn't understand it properly.

> Did you look at the Zope book or the DTML section of
> URL:http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html

I hadn't and I'm sure that's part of the problem.  As I said, I'm not
really using Zope, I just borrowed DocumentTemplate from it to use with
my Python CGIs.  I had thought about using Zope for this project I'm
working on, but decided on trying just Python, since I thought that
learning Zope in addition to learning Python would take too much time.

So, I don't have any Zope books at the moment.  It's very helpful to
see your version of Zope documentation and examples.  Is your online
book finished?  It looks like parts (the introduction) are missing.

--
Lance E Sloan
Web Services, Univ. of Michigan: Full-service Web and database design,