[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] [ANN] German CMF skin available

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Sun, 06 May 2001 21:32:58 +0200

robert at rocad wrote:

> It is not necessary to alter any CMF core files to have the actionbox
> translated.
> This can easily be done in a skin. Just translate  the words the action box
> is throwing at you
>
> To do this I created a tiny python script called

Hi Robert,

thanks for your suggestion. I did not spend much time in that part of
the
translation because there is a comment on the listActions method saying
that
it will be configurable through the portal_actions UI.

BTW: Erich Seifert has found some typo and made some other suggestions.
A new
version of the translation and a small how-to will be available soon.

Andreas

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)