[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope] bsddb3Storage missing custom_zodb.py

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:42:54 -0400

    >> There is a sample custom_zodb.py in the docs/ directory of the
    >> beta2 distribution.

    PH> Not in the distribution I downloaded today.  This is the
    PH> contents of the docs dir:

Darn, you're right.  There was a typo in the MANIFEST file which
caused it to be omitted.  I append it below, and I've also uploaded a
revised tarball that includes the file.

-Barry

# Uncomment the line corresponding to the storage you want to use
# This syntax requires Python 2.x
#
#from bsddb3Storage.Packless import Packless as ConcreteStorage
#from bsddb3Storage.Minimal  import Minimal  as ConcreteStorage
from bsddb3Storage.Full     import Full     as ConcreteStorage

import os
env = os.path.join('var', 'bsddb3Storage')

Storage = ConcreteStorage(name='BerkeleyStorage', env=env)