[Zope] Setting SELECTED in select box

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 08 May 2001 15:39:14 +0200

Hi Gitte,

bad idea to use "id" for this, you are probably running into
a namespace-problem.

To check this, just give out the content of "id" with
<dtml-var id>

id is probably the id of your document or folder.
Try to find an other identifier which is not used by zope itself.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Dienstag, 8. Mai 2001 14:48 +0200 Gitte Wange <gitte@mmmanager.org>