[Zope] Where does <the client> come from...?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 09 May 2001 14:25:41 +0200

Hi 3dfesti-anything,...

if you are lucky, you have that information in
HTTP_REFERER

(see <dtml-var REQUEST> in a single Page)

But dont expect too useful data here. The Useragent
does not need to provide reliable information here.
In fact it could lie about it or ommit that information.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2001 12:34 +0200 3dfestival - WebMaster