[Zope] Homepage

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 17:53:10 +0100

Fritz Mesedilla wrote:

> hahaha! but most of the websites in my email signature are in zope with zeo.
>
> www.femalenetwork.com, www.cosmo.com.ph, www.smartparenting.com.ph,
> www.shopcrazy.com.ph
>
> the others will be zoped in months time.

*grinz* If only you could get www.fhm.com to be Zope hosted, that way I could
browse the, urm, pictures, and have the exucse that I'm 'testing out Zope' :-)

> i'm thankful for people like you to help me. this is a great list. i think
> it has evolved into a community.

Well, this is just one way that the Zope community expresses itself. Tehre are
websites and the conferences are really good fun if you ca never make it alongto
one :-)

cheers,

Chris (who doesn't approve of long sig files, check out how long mine is:)