[Zope] [OT] subject headings/clarification

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
09 May 2001 14:34:59 -0700

Michel Pelletier <michel@digicool.com> writes:
> We had this debate about ten years ago (internet time).  The result
> of that debate is obvious.  Let's let dead dogs lie.

Hi Michel,

oops - wasn't aware this was a dog. (I might have forgotten).
Naturally until I see a good counter-argument from someone I'll
continue to think the current setup is broken.*

It looks as if you want to squelch this thread, but it would have been
nice to discuss this a little longer. We might have found out more
about what the current consensus is (we had 2 for & 2 against); why
people find it useful; who's decision it is one way or another; etc.

>From time to time I see discussions around here which seem well within
bounds of reasonable tone and topic, and which interest at least some
of the list membership, which "DC" seems to feel it must stamp on.

So I'll take the opportunity to ask: does DC officially frown on eg
threads like this one ?

-Simon

* a technical term. "Not as good as it could and should be IMHO".