[Zope] Two Questions: One Easy, One Not

jeffr@odeon.net jeffr@odeon.net
Thu, 10 May 2001 12:48:07 -0500 (CDT)

If you mean you see your Zope root, then just make a folder and put them
there.  You're in the ZODB.

If you mean you see your Apache (or other web server) root, then there is
something strange going on, as Zope can't give you access to that (without
something like the LocalFS product).  If this is the case, then I'd
suspect that your WS_FTP client isn't using the port number properly and
you're actually connecting to the 'regular' ftp daemon on your box rather
than Zope on port 8021.

Jeff