[Zope] CoreSessionTracking timeout question

Joh Johannsen jojo@farm9.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:49:39 -0700

Good news -- its reproducible, sort of... I've had a brief period where
I could reproduce an instant "wipe-out" as soon as a session started.  I
had a slow-loading page, where it renders minus some graphics -- when it
is not completely loaded, I click on a link -- when that link comes up
all session data is gone.

If I let the page load completely, session data remains.  This makes me
think it has more to do with the automatic creation of session data, I
do: <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('sessionData',
sessionDataManager.getSessionData())"> on every single page -- it seems
like sometimes I am just getting a new session when I think I should be
getting an existing one.

This way is fairly reproducible, not all the time, but so far around 2/3
of the time (and I've tried it like 20 times).  The "losing session
data" part is like 2/3 of time, but so far I've never lost it if I let
page load completely.

Regards,

JJ