SV: [Zope] Product Manage Tabs (not showing up)

Magnus Heino (Rivermen) magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:25:18 +0200

> I have added a manage tab to a product and no matter what type of
> reboot, refresh, re-whatever I do I cannot seem to get the manage tab
> to show up.

It should look something like this in your product...:

manage_options = (
                {'label':'Edit', 'action':'manage_main'},
        )+PropertyManager.manage_options+\
        SimpleItem.manage_options

manage_main above must have the right permissions also...

from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo
security = ClassSecurityInfo()
security.declareProtected('View management screens', 'manage')

Then your manage dtml should look something like this...

<dtml-var manage_page_header>
<dtml-with "_(management_view='Edit')">
<dtml-var manage_tabs>
</dtml-with>