[Zope] ZServer Must Be Continually Re-Started: my Method to stop zope dead:

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 11 May 2001 14:13:29 +0200

Hi Chrises ;),

as far I can see from code, in http_server.py
there is code to clean up zombies after 30 mins
timeout but only on channel creation time.
If all threads are eaten up within 30 mins
there is no chance to initialize a new one and
so no chance to do the cleanup.

May be a maintenance-thread will help a bit?

Ok, this does not help on the python thread switcher
get stuck on external c functions problem.

Regards
Tino

--On Freitag, 11. Mai 2001 08:04 -0400 Chris McDonough