[Zope] security questions

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 19:31:43 +0000 (UTC)

1 Go to your root folder and click on security in it. You probably have
anonymous view set there.

2 In that same location at the very bottom of the screen there is a place
to type in the name of a new role. It is called User defined roles type
the name of one in and click add. You can then modify that role.

3. It is a good idea to make an editor role and give them the permissions
they will need.

Log onto irc.openprojects.net #zope there is usually someone around who
can help with problems like this.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org