[Zope] So...Zope Really DOES Choke And No One Knows Why?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:13:59 +0200

Hi Ben,

the thread got a bit mixed up by another problem which
does not relate to yours: hanging of zserver.

Your server does not hang but restarts every time.

This must be a problem of your environment, may be:

c-library version mismatch,
python core problems (not matching system) - did you got the
       source distribition ?

zope core (c parts)

I would recommend after checking your system (Memory, kernel, clib)

Install python with threads from source (may be in an
extra directory)

Use this python to build zope from source

Try again.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Freitag, 11. Mai 2001 19:14 -0700 Ben Ocean <zope@thewebsons.com>