[Zope] Crazy Problem With Having to Restart Zope Won't Go Away!

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:05:41 -0700

At 04:49 PM 5/14/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>have you tried including the full path to the start script?

I forgot to mention, the script resides in the Zope directory. It *does*
work for a while (i.e., finds ./start like it should) then complains that
it can no longer find ./start

>instead of having your script sleep and then run again, why don't use just
>run it out of cron once every say, fifteen minutes or half hour?

I don't want the server to be down even for a minute. Yeah, maybe it's
anal. Maybe a cron script *would* work, but why would it work when this
infinite loop script that sleeps fails? I don't get it. Thanks for pitching
in. If you have more ideas, please lay them on me.
TIA,
BenO