[Zope] Splitting a datetime string into a date string and a time string

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:36:17 +0200

On Thursday 17 May 2001 16:27, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> Hi Gitte,
>
> dont know of the MySQL DA, but if it is so, it is
> definitively broken. A DateTime entry schould be
> returned as DateTime object.
> Anyway, you can use
>
> <dtml-var expr="'ls_'+_.DateTime(ls_startdate).strftime('%Y%m%d%H%M%s')">
>
> in DTML.
>
> (Instead of dtml-var to print out you can assign it to some other object)
>
> HTH
> Tino Wildenhain

It works !!
Thank you :-)

I had missed the one with _.DateTime  - sorry ... doing that and I can format
the string to only display the date or the time ..

Regards,
Gitte Wange