[Zope] Problem using SQL Example from the Zope Book

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Mon, 21 May 2001 09:17:07 +0100

Robert,

Take a look at the advanced tab on the ZSQL Method, you need to turn on the
direct traversal option.

OK, now I've helped you, you can do something for me.

Please don't send HTML mail to this list, the list charter explicitly
forbids it.

Thanks,

(Robert, please ignore this next bit)

Chris,

I hereby take my listcop badge back, take it again again and legs will be
broken ;)

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk