[Zope] Problems with xml-rpc

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 10:05:00 -0700

I did a little more digging with this.

This problem will not manifest itself in Zope in 99% of the cases.
Neither Zope 2.X nor Python 1.5.2 ship with the sgmlop library.  The
branch of code which causes this memleak to happen won't be executed
unless you've installed sgmlop, which is only available (AFAIK) from
http://www.pythonware.com/products/xml/sgmlop.htm.

- C