[Zope] Newbie Question

Eric Balasbas ebalasba@bway.net
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:20:35 -0400 (EDT)

First, I'd like to say that your questions are not at all trivial, and I
had to do a lot of research to answer these questions for my own work.

Squishdot is a product that creates sites similar to Slashdot. It looks
nothing like a Mac site, but the graphics can be customized. See
http://www.zope.org/Members/chrisw/Squishdot

If you need more workflow features, then the CMF might be more suitable
for you. Please read through the documentation at http://cmf.zope.org
before you install CMF, it is a complex software package.

<shameless plug>
If you would like some help with this site, we do technical and creative
consulting.
</shameless plug>

Eric Balasbas
Senior Developer