[Zope] zopelogo nerves

Jeff Peterson jpeterso@the-bridge.net
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:53:22 -0500

I thought I was fairly clear...I guess not.

> IMHO there are some more reasons not to change from Linux to Windows.
> BTW ... Did you noticed that there is no IE 4 Linux ?

Yes I did...that is why I suggested using Opera 5.x which you can get for
FREE - legally with some minor inconveniences (there is a standard banner
add built into mine).

> MOST people on earth are not able to pay the price for that
> "superior tools" ! Of course they can just copy M$Windows.
> Is that the solution you kept in mind ?

I never suggested switching to windows or any other OS.  I said, and I think
without question, that in the case of Linux and Windows there were Netscape
alternatives and for other flavors of UNIX to put pressure on both the OS
manufacturer and Netscape/other browser developers to conform to the spec.