[Zope] Vote for Windowing Toolkit to use for Fat Client

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:08:14 +0100

"Dunigan, Craig" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm no Python or Zope guru, but I have had some limited experience with
> wxPython and XML-RPC.  Another developer here wrote a Zope fat client for
> user file management using them, and I have to maintain and enhance it.  I'd
> be delighted to help out with a project like this in any way I can, maybe as
> a tester or to do grunt work?
>
> Anyway, my vote is for wxPython, like everybody else.

That's great to hear. It looks like wxPython is the clear winner here. Your
experience will no doubt be invaluable so please jump in when the project at
SourceForge becomes available :-)

cheers,

Chris