[Zope] Error when packing Data.fs

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:02:36 -0500

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 09:22:59AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:

> OK, thanks Garry...  I'm going to treat this as an isolated error,
> where the solution is to not close the terminal window after you do
> "./start &" or alternately to use "nohup ./start &".

The error might not be isolated, but it might not be Zope's fault,
either. Some third-party product might be shooting debug output to
stdout -- grep through all the .py files in your Products directory
for instances of 'print'.

In my case, I use:

  find Products -type f -name '*.py' -exec grep -l print {} \;

to find potentially offending files, and then grep each one for print
statements.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu