[Zope] Zope Fat Client Project - IE 5.5 browser freezes when accessing Source Forge

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:50:10 -0700

Gee,

What a coincidence!

This sounds kind of like the problems I have frequently had in the
past whenever I have tried to download Netscape Communicator with
Internet Explorer..

Could there be a connection?

Chris