[Zope] Zope IDE: Look at BOA Constructor!

Bruce Eckel Bruce@EckelObjects.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:34:44 -0700

Wow! It looks like Delphi/C++ Builder for Python. My
fondest wishes come true. Fingers are crossed.

On 5/23/01 at 5:20 PM Stephan Richter wrote:

>Hello,
>
>fortunately, I was able to meet with Riaan and Robert last
week and the
>project is really cool and Boa has many cool features!
>Here is the sourceforge URL (since Joachim forgot to
mention it):
>http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net
>
>Ohh, I forgot: The Zope-activated Boa code is not there
yet, but Riaan
>will
>update the site next week... (You might get a sneak
preview, if you e-mail
>him ;-)
>
>P.S: Please don;t be disturbed by the version number!!!
BOA can do a lot
>of
>things and is stable!!!!
>
>Regards,
>Stephan
>
>--
>Stephan Richter
>CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
>Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project
Management

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" &
"Thinking in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any
email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming@earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar