[Zope] Zope & the Zoo - newbie problems...

Rich Pinder rpinder@usc.edu
Thu, 24 May 2001 06:10:29 -0700

On page 67 of 'the Zope book'  (the user guide on the zope documentation
site)
it discusses some really basic setup's for this sample site they call
the Zope
Zoo.

Pretty simple - create a project directory (zopezoo), set up three
subfolders
under it, and create a method (called  navigation  ) that iterates over
the
directories, listing them out - here's the method:

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
</dtml-in>
</ul>

I entered this in, and view the method, and it works fine.

But then, when viewing the   standard_html_header   that calls the
method I get
the standard error 'KeyError'
Here's the text of the standard_html_header:

<head><title><dtml-var title></title></head>
<dtml-var navigation>

Anything strike you as wrong with this?

I'm using the 2.3.1 version on windows (for now), and Mozilla.  Has
anyone heard of a test
site that can be imported to check whether or not the install is working

properly ?

signed:

rich