[Zope] Using Zope for Document Collaboration

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:44:51 -0500

Thanks Philippe -

I had a hunch that xml would be a possibility here. I haven't worked with XML
yet, so I'm not sure how to make that work. (But I'm a quick learner, and
I can see the weekend from here ... ;-)

Any hints on how to edit an xml node online? (If it's in the docs online -
I'll find it)

Cheers,
Mark