[Zope] index.html problem

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:55:00 +0200

Hi fritz,

--On Freitag, 25. Mai 2001 15:32 +0800 Fritz Mesedilla
<fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph> wrote:

> well, the reason i wanted to use index.html is for log files to process it
> properly.

This is even not neccesary for "ordinary" (file based) web servers.
One would link to the folders and use the folder names.
web-analyzing software has aliases for this.
(I dont really see why one would use ugly urls with something like
"index.html" in it)

Regards
Tino :-)