[Zope] argument passing

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:23:09 +0200

Hi (Honey|George) (dont know which is the first name ;)

if the zope remains on the same system and the behaviour
varies from one client to another I would expect something
with the clients.
Have you tried cleaning the cache of the browser?
You have to close and restart the browser most times
(at least with IE) to get the effect (there is a memory
cache in Internetexplorer wich is not purget unless you
restart the application)

Let me know if that helps.

The code looks ok. If you like it, you can also
write:

please note: do not omit the sheme (http://) in front of absolute
URLs. This leads to confusion for many browsers. Its simply wrong.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Samstag, 26. Mai 2001 16:57 +0530 Honey George <george@dialognet.com>