[Zope] Documentation for web-designers

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 12:05:58 -0400

From: "Markus Mohr" <markus@johalla.de>
> I'm looking for an introduction to Zope for web-designers.
> I'm having a bunch of people with lots of knowledge about html,
> javascript,... and such, but know nil about zope , dtml or python. Is
> there a documentation out there that I can give to them for a good start
> into zope?

Good topic for a new Zope book. Much needed imho.

Can you be clearer about what kind of introduction you are looking for.
Do you expect them to program Zope themselves, or merely be part of a team
using Zope.

Thinking Zope vs. Using Zope vs. Designing Zope vs. Understanding Zope
etc..?

./Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']