[Zope] Two Languages - checking if [default_en-Method] exists

Martin Stoetzel martin.stoetzel@gmx.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 09:17:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I am working on a homepage with two languages, German and English
(whereas German is the default language, sorry guys ;)

I have a button to change the language. By clicking this 'language'-button
another index_html is loaded, the menu and the content of the main-cell
changes its language.

The problem is that I don't have the English translation of all pages and
therefore want to check if a method "default_en" exists in the folder. If not,
show the "default"-method (which is German)
It is not that easy because I need to check the exact (absolute) method
location because a folder may not have the default_en but inherits from its
Parents.

This method-exist check is the problem.
I have read former mails and tried the "hasattr" function but I could not
make it run.

Thanks for any input.

Martin

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net