[Zope] Zope won't start

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Tue, 29 May 2001 07:18:33 +1000

hmm, thanks, I thought I had tried this combination, but I will go back and
try again.

I use wo_pcgi as I like to use apache as a proxy and redirect all zope
requests to localhost:8080
It seems to be cleaner than the pcgi solution.

As I said before, I have had all this working on other machines, I just cant
work out why it is not working on this new machine.

Tom