(fwd) Re: [Zope] Connecting to MS SQL

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:35:54 +0100

Hi,

On winnt go to Control_Panel/Services/yourservice/startup/
and select a nt account to run the service with.
Then in the odbc dsn if you choose to connect with a NT account
the account you selected on the service will show in the
profiler, if you choose a specific sql acount then that specific account
should appear.

Best Regards,
Julio Silva