[Zope] Authorisation error handling

Petr Knapek petr.knapek@nextra.cz
30 May 2001 16:00:53 +0200

Hi Zopists,

I would like to ask you to give me some links on documentation connected
with authorisation error handling in Zope.  From John Chandler HOW-TO I
know it is not possible to use standard_error_messagge DTML Method.
This error is handled in other way.  My problem is, I want to redirect
user, who tries to authorize, to another page where anonymous access is
possible and inform him about possible problems.  There should be also
possibility to try authenticate with new authorization.

Thank you,  Petr
--=20
Petr Kn=E1pek
Network Development
NEXTRA Czech Republic s.r.o. http://www.nextra.cz/
V Celnici 10 / CZ - 117 21 Praha 1 / Czech Republic
Tel: +420/2/96 355 111 / Mobile: +420/604-202 611
E-Mail: petr.knapek@nextra.com

Contact address:
Hlinky 114 / CZ - 603 00 Brno / Czech Republic
Tel: +420/5/43 554 150
see Disclaimer http://www.nextra.cz/disclaimer/