[Zope] zope and mod_rewrite

jacob walcik jwalcik@notwithstanding.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:32:30 -0500 (CDT)

i'm using zope w/ apache (fast_cgi if that's important) and trying to
setup a series of virtual hosts.  the virtual hosts themselves work just
fine, as to the /image directories i've defined within them, however when
i try and hit the virtualhost directly via the url
"utilities.mycompany.com" it dumps me into the zope management interface
at the root of the folder that i am trying to setup as the root of the
virtual host. i'm pretty sure this is due to me screwing up this rewrite
rule:
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/utilities.iensemble.com:80/utilities/VirtualHostRoot/$1

(that's all one line in the httpd.conf)

i generated that based on the blurb the virtualhostmonster i created spat
out.

is there something obvious i've done wrong here?