[Zope] Conflict Errors

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 01:00:14 -0500

Yeah, well... yeah.  (Staring at shoes)... conflicts can also happen
on.. reads.  Yes.  Read conflicts, they're called.  This happens in the
setstate method of Connection.py.  There's some explanation for this
that has to do with consistency of data but I don't know it; at least I
dont know it well enough to explain it competently.

Note that if you're patient enough, you might be able to take the
consistency hit (whatever it is) and make use of the
LowConflictConnection class that ships with CoreSessionTracking 0.9..
see the CST code to see how it's used.