[Zope] Caching on-the-fly resized photos (implemented)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1005231330.86f798@logicetc.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:55:31 -0500

Updating any attribute (including my own access time attribute) on every
access would cause Data.fs to bloat quickly, because updating an object
appends a new version of it to the end of the file.  This means that on
every view of an image, Data.fs would grow by at least the size of that
image.

Also, the advantage of using the built in mod time is that the age is
automatically reset any time the object is modified, so I don't have to keep
up with it every place it might be updated.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.