[Zope] (no subject)

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:31:40 +0100

Hi Luis,

--On Thursday, November 01, 2001 16:08:36 -0500 Luis MartXn ArgaXaraz=20
<skalivur@netscape.net> wrote:

> Hello.
> I=B4m a new Zope user and I have a little problem using the index_html.
> I've made a web page and if I didn't write at the end of the URL the "/",
> the links inside the index_html wouldn't refer to the actual folder. They
> refer to the root folder. Any suggestion?
> Thanks

This is a browser thingy. You can avoid it by always using the
trailing / or use absolute URLs for your links. At least root-relative
links.
The zope objects have a support method called absolute_url()
which helps you creating absolute URLs, obviously.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain