[Zope] using a method as the img name

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
3 Nov 2001 00:43:58 GMT

Well yes, the relative URLs you use have an absolute equivalent computed
by the browser based on the current page (or <base> tag). And it's this
absolute version it usually displays at the bottom.

But what I'm saying is still true: even though Zope is able to find the
images through acquisition, the browser will think them all different
because they have different absolute URLs.

	-- Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)