[Zope] IMAP/SMTP web interfaces for Zope

Philippe Jadin philippe@123piano.com
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 10:41:11 +0100

Dragos Lipan wrote:

> I intend to desing an web interface for my server IMAP/SMTP services.
> I use qmail-1.03, Courier IMAP on RH 7.2.
> Also Zope 2.4.2.
> Found two recommended products (even more than email interfaces, but real PIMs),
> a. worldpilot-release-1.1.0alpha4
>
> b. zopegum-1.2.0-beta2 released also (in another product) as zopegud-1.0.0-preview5.
>
> Trying to install lastest version of those products, I failed, Zope don't see them in the list of intsalled
> products. (exception, from the whole bundle of ZopeGUD, ThreadSafeCounter was the only avaible
> and working).
>
> worldpilot, an older version, worldpilot.1.0.4 seems to work with zope-2.4.2, but after logging into
> IMAP server, sends me back to login screen (altought IMAP server reports me as logged in).
>
> I read about a patch for worldpilot1.0.4 to work with Courier IMAP, but coudn't find any help on their forum.

Some guys are working on a new product that would just do that. Some of
them are the nice people of imeme.net...

I'm sure they will answer better than me about this project. Anyway
there is a mailing list at :