[Zope] Versions and missing products

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 21:37:27 +0100

Alexander James Tucker writes:
 > My success rate using versions has been about 50% so far this year.  I reckon
 > it's down to the way I work, which tends to be a bit scatty and all over the
 > place.  This means that I start a version for a specific task, join the
 > version, then somewhere along the lines start fiddling with something else
 > I've just remembered, without first remembering to leave the version.
 >
 > In then end, most of my site gets infected with this version, which makes
 > some things break in odd ways...
Maybe, you should change the display of the "You are currently working ..."
such that it is big and colorful.

I agree, it is very easy to overlook...

You find the code in "App/dtml/manage_tabs.dtml" (near line 164).
A good solution would be to define a HTML class that can be
configured in a stylesheet, maybe use the "system-msg" class,
which is quite visible....

Dieter