[Zope] Get name of current method

davelehman@loewen.com davelehman@loewen.com
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:17:56 -0600

When my "standard_html_header" method is called, I would like it to detect
whether it's called on the site homepage or not.

Specifically, there is a graphical element that I would like to have
displayed *only* when the home page is displayed (eg.
http://www.mysite.com or http://www.mysite.com/index_html). But if a
method is called on the root folder (eg. http://www.mysite.com/login_form)
I do *not* want the graphic to display. Similarly, I do not want it to
display for any subfolders, etc.

So far, I have this:

<dtml-if "URLPATH1=='' ">
  display graphic
</dtml-if>

This makes sure the graphic is not displayed when you're in a subfolder.
However, it still shows the graphic for methods called on the root of the
site. So I thought of doing something like this:

<dtml-if "URLPATH1=='' ">
  <dtml-if methodname="" or methodname="index_html" >
    display graphic
  </dtml-if>
</dtmlif>

How do I tell what the current method name is in my
"standard_html_header"? I'm sure this is insanely obvious, but i'm stumped
nevertheless.

Regards,
Dave