[Zope] can I change directory of a product?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 14:36:51 -0500

Instances of a class know their module's name, which it sounds like
you're going to need to change.  There is a (little-documented) facility
named __module_aliases__ that you can use to "alias" old module names to
new to solve this.  Search the maillist for info.

(Note that this is for disk-based products only... you didnt specify so
I assumed thats what you meant)