[Zope] Mailing Lists

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 22:27:18 -0500

I just set this up for my own site (www.bowery.com)... for now, I'm using
yahoogroups.  If you're nervous about letting your emails out, then it's not
the way to go, but it does free you from worring too much about bounced
mail, archives, and spam.

For majordomo, there isn't much integration to be done since it's all done
thru email... so you just need forms that use zope's mailhost (or a special
mailhost, perhaps)...  there's a webmin module for majordomo, I'd look into
using that to set up and maintain majordomo (and sendmail, and all that
other arcane stuff!)